Thursday, February 14, 2008

Midnight Lover

My Midnight Lover

He comes to me
When all sleep
Gliding through the door
He comes on wings of silent flight
Like no other has before
He comes to me in dark of night
He is my midnight lover

In dreams of such disturbing sleep
Promises of pain and pleasure
Offerings of blood so sweet
Promises my phantom lover

Darkest passion calling me
He is like no other
Come to me my wicked beauty
Calls my demon lover

Words intense full of passion
Commanding my attention
You asked for this my little witch
You called me from my place of rest
States my midnight lover

Whip in hand he holds me tight
Stand so I may bind you
Your pleasure shall be mine this night
With each strike upon you
Do as I say, there will be less pain
Only pleasure beyond your wildest dreams
Promises my phantom lover

The strength in his arm is tempered
With each swing he takes
He wants to possess her,
To bring her like no other
Her pleasure is what drives him now
As the sting of the whip caresses
She knows he’s real
He’s not a dream
He is her demon lover

He brings her screaming for his touch
His hands over whip marks glide
Causing skin to tingle, his hand she starts to ride
Her squirming clinching body, causing him to smile
His teeth at ready now, He Bites
Her blood will give him pleasure
Moans elicit from her mouth
Feeling pain and pleasure
For this night is her last
As she rides her midnight lover

1 comment:

Cassie Exline said...

Wow! Excellent poem. Kudos to you.