Friday, April 11, 2008

He Haunts My Dreams

He haunts my dreams,
Just out of sight
Somewhere before
The dawns first light

My body throbs
Waiting for him
Alone in my bed
Each passing night

Wanting his touch
The feel of his arms
To be held so tight
I can’t sleep at night

Leave my dreams
Whoever you are
Hear my pleas
Become real to me

I beg you please
Make dream a reality
Leave the cover of night
To enjoy untold delights

Pleasure awaits
He who haunts my nights
I call him,
Come hold me tight

Leave my dreams
Fulfill my desires
Accept my sweet kiss
Against your warm lips

So come my man of dreams
Stop haunting my nights
Disturbing my days
I call you come,
Please come this night

Before dawns first light

©Saroya Poirier 2008

1 comment:

Unknown said...

You're very talented. Thanks for sharing your poems. Have a great day!