Friday, May 8, 2009

Is it You?

A hermit am I
Hiding in my cave
Closing off the world
Shutting them away

I am kindling waiting for the flame
I am fire desirous of rain
I am earth waiting to be plowed
I am the moon full and round

Despair within my soul
Unease within my life
Filling needs of others
Mine own requests unmet

What am I but alone
What am I but unloved
What am I but throbbing want
What am I but unclaimed desire

Offering warm soft kisses
Arms to hold hands for caresses
Thighs hiding a moist entrance
Undulating pleasure awaiting

Waiting
Desiring
Beguiling

Is it you?

©Saroya Poirier 5/8/09

1 comment:

44 Summer Stories said...

Very thought provoking, Saroya, because I can SO relate. Is your cave an upward ascension or a downward spiral? Very emotionally written poem, and it moves me.