Sunday, November 18, 2007

just one word

Have you ever noticed during a conversation, whether it is with one person or a room full of people.
When one word, just one, sends your mind on a downward spiral.
You do your best to keep your thoughts serene.
To keep them clean. But for some obscure reason, it is too late, you mind has started it's downward slide.
Now your task is to not let it show on your face, to, not choke on your drink and spray the person with hot tea or soda.
Soon you find tears running down your cheek. Staying in your seat is now a challenge.
Your mind slipped so low it is now fully ensconced in the gutter and filled with so many naughty thoughts that you dare not speak.

Your laughter has caught the other unsuspecting person off guard. They look at you are if you are from another planet.
You try to explain, but it is simply impossible. The more you talk the more risque your thoughts are.
The more you can see in your minds eye, the things you are thinking. The night is lost, you sit there and giggle to yourself, occasional tears running down your cheek.
Another word has been added to your repertoire for naughty thoughts.
Hollowing laughter spilling from your mouth, as more thoughts inspire you to more visions lurid and just plain funny scenarios .
You just cannot help yourself. Or maybe, I am only a dirty minded person who can't control herself. But I have such fun when it happens.I have embarrassed the hell out of my litter mates in the past. The women I belly dance with, our troupe has been together for almost 30 years. When I am tired, and doing the announcing at an event, I am apt to say just about anything. But, in my defense, there is one other in our group just like me on the microphone, maybe not a naughty as me.
The worst or best part, we LOVE being in front of an audience, saying whatever comes trickling down from our mind and out our mouth.
We are such fools sometimes, we have such a good time.
The comment from people is, "if you are like this sober, what can you possible be like drunk?
Our response, we don't drink, but we would undoubtedly be worse.


my thoughts for the day.

No comments: